Northstar Mobile Banking is a service that has made it easier to do your banking from your phone. Manage your money quickly and efficiently - anytime, anywhere. React quickly when money issues come up by using many of the same features that are available through Online Banking from the convenience and ease of your mobile phone.
Once you enroll through Online Banking, you can access your account information 24/7 from any mobile phone with a free downloadable app available through the App store or Android Market, mobile web access, or text messaging. For most services, mobile web service is required. Standard message and data rates may apply.
Access the same accounts that are viewable through Online Banking.
Northstar Mobile Banking brings you convenience and safety while you bank via your mobile phone.
- View Balances – access real time account balances, view recent transaction history.
- Transfer Funds – Transfer money between accounts.
- Bill Pay Service – Make or schedule your bill payments, view and modify scheduled payments, view recent payment history.
- Pay people and receive money with Popmoney®. Fees may apply.
- Branch and ATM Locator – quickly locate a Northstar Bank branch or ATM with clear map displays with GPS positioning.
- Mobile Deposit – allows you to securely deposit checks directly into your account using your iPhone or Android device.
- Mobile Banking is offered to our consumer deposit account customers. You must be an Online Banking user before you can sign-up for Mobile Banking. Use our Online Education Center for instructions after you enroll.
- You can use the following phone types with Northstar Mobile Banking: Smartphone app – available via the App store and Android Market; Text Banking – any text compatible mobile device; mobile web banking – mobile phones with Internet access.
For a certified device list, please contact your local branch.
Mobile web and apps are secure with 128-bit encryption that masks your sensitive information. A password is required each time you log on.
How much does Northstar Mobile Banking cost?
This is a free service for our consumer deposit account customers who are enrolled in Online Banking. Message and Data rates may apply.
Do I need Mobile Web access to use Northstar Mobile Banking?
No. We also offer Text Banking. Any mobile phone with texting capabilities can instantly view balances and recent transactions. Standard text rates apply.
What accounts can I see on Northstar Mobile Banking?
Northstar Mobile Banking will provide access to the same accounts that are viewable through Online Banking including checking, savings, etc.
How do I enroll in Northstar Mobile Banking?
Is there a wait period after enrolling?
- Log on to Online Banking.
- From the Options menu, choose "Northstar Mobile Banking Enrollment" and complete the form.
- A text message will be delivered to your phone with easy instructions to activate your service.
- Refer to our Online Education Center for a tutorial with detailed instructions.
No. Once you've enrolled and activated the service, Northstar Mobile Banking is ready to use.
How do I log on to Northstar Mobile Banking?
Refer to our Online Education Center for instructions on how to log on and use Northstar Mobile Banking.
What do I use for my Northstar Mobile Banking password?
The password you use is the same password as your Online Banking. If you change your Online Banking password, your Northstar Mobile Banking password will also change.
Is Northstar Mobile Banking secure?
Yes. No detailed personal information is displayed. Mobile web and apps security: 128-bit encryption masks your sensitive information. A password is required each time you log on.
How do I install the App?
When you sign up for Northstar Mobile Banking, a link is provided to download the app.
Can I pay bills through Northstar Mobile Banking?
Yes. You must be enrolled in our Online Banking bill pay service to access this feature. Once enrolled, you can pay your bills right from your mobile phone or view and modify pending payments. Mobile web service is required for this level of service. Message and data rates may apply. Bill Pay is not available with our Text Banking option.
Can I set up new payees through Northstar Mobile Banking?
No. You need to add new payees by logging onto our Online Banking bill pay service. Once they are added, you can make a payment via Northstar Mobile Banking.
How does Mobile Deposit work?
Simply endorse the check, snap a photo of the front and back, and submit the deposit for processing. Daily limits apply.
Can I send money to individuals through Northstar Mobile Banking?
Yes. The Popmoney feature offers users the ability to send money, view upcoming payments, add a new contact and view account activity. Go to the "Pay Other People" option on the payments menu. Fees for this service may apply.